martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014





Did the Chinese Discover America?


It was  Catchy for me to read the question about Did the chinese discover America?
is my first time that I'm confronted and later I thought could have been other person who'd discover america except Columbus?. For this and other questions is that I consider is important to know about other coments about  America's  Discovering. Acording to the book there are evidences that suggests before Columbus got America already the Viking Leif Ericsonhad crossed the atlantic and visited North America in the eleventh century in others words more than 65 years before Christopher Columbus.

I think this information could change the History's curse. It's for that reason that I think is a big  challenge for the next generations to search and  trying to find out about this important matter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario