viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

The Ups and Downs of Yoyo.


                                                         Ups and Downs

                                                                              Of

                                                     
This is definitely the best topic that we had in this class, for me it was very exciting, I can not believe that yoyos where so famous and well known all over the world. When I was a child I used to play yoyos that was one of my favorite toys, I could spent hours paying it, I thought that yoyos were only known in the Dominican Republic, Actually I thought that yoyos were made in the Dominican Republic.



After I read this article about yoyos and their origins I realized that yoyos are well known all over the world. I was surprised that this plaything was used by wealthy people.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario