lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

MASTERING THE LAW OF GRAVITY

Yuen wo-ping is very famous action choreghapher. He has supervised many movies. He is from china. He is the eldest brother of eleven. I think he is a really master because he can combine humor in a movie. I think thet is a really challenge. I thinnk people today don't remenber about humor because they are just think about violence. Humans today have to change violence for peace because we are killing our self.

SENTENCES

My childs are the foremost of my life.
He is the eldest from my family.
Jose died during the combat.
Ithink snakes are spooky.
Balloms can hover in the air.
People conceal their faces on carnaval.
I want to make a grown breaking in my carrea.
Cranes are use to hoist heavy items.
Many people leave their land just for an illusion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario