lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

THE NAME GAME

I always want to have my own company. now, I know that itis very important to choose a name. Before to choose the name, we have to investigate the meaning of the name in another languaje because it might mean a bad word or a silly word. The name can helps a company to be success or to go to bankrupt. Also, names must be catchy. Easy to learn and short. I wish one day, I could have a big English School with a lot of students. I want to teach English, because I think that a person that knows two languages is like two persons in one.

SENTENCES

My friend made a gaffe last night is class, when she asked the teacher when will be the exam. A Company name must be catchy.
In my leisure time, I like to play baseball.
Rosa is a playful child.
Alexander gran bell coined the phone.
My closet is always mix-ups.
Jose sued his boss.
The pre fix un with the word happy mean not happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario