lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014

Urband legends

Urban legends

Urban legends are popular stories told orally from generation to generation, we can mention, for example: Moaning, Bloody Maria, the Cuco, Lucifer Dog; Little Girl and gold coins, etc.. I have to write about one in specific, is about cravings...

 The story said that when a woman is pregnant, sometimes they want something usually food, but they don`t ask for or say that they want it, they try to steal, but if they don`t get it the child will be born with a birthmark. Some people say that in the first part of the body that woman`s hand touches the child will have a birthmark in their body. For example, I was born with two birthmark in my body, one is a piece of pork liver in my leg and the other is a piece of white cheese in my foot. My mother says that when she was carrying me she wanted cheese, she said to my father, but he couldn`t get it, and she puts her hand on her foot so I was born with this whim. In my neighborhood, there is a girl with a craving on one side of the face, is a piece of chicharon and hair will grow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario