lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Martial arts

Martial arts are disciplines that has called youth and adults' attention .I think that the beauty these arts and its utility in the self defence field has been the two major factors why people love them .Another aspect that has contributed to the promotion and spread of this disciplines , it is introduction to the big screen, movies of well talented bruce lee , to me the most prominent figure to represent one branch(kun fu) .martial arts draw many people to the movie theaters to watch his excellente skills ,but not just bruce lee has contributed to this arts ,but also jacky chan ,millagui,brandon lee, and recentlly, jet lee . that is just to mention in asian actors , but occidental figures as well have represented this these arts , actors such as chuck norris , jean claude van damme , steven seagal .I remember when I was a boy Iwould go to watch movies and after I came out of the movie theaters I felt like wanting to fight the other boys ,it was an interesting feeling that martial arts produces in young people and adults as well. did you feel the same way?...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario