sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

my experience with the yo yo toy

There are toys that we used and enjoyed when we were kids , but when we grew up and left childish ways behind ,we forgot them.In my case ,for example , a yo yo was a toy I liked to play with .Even though yo yo was cheap when I was a kid ,I really could not have own one because my father used to get toys from the national police which gave toys to police officer, at that time my father was one .I was never lacky to get a yo yo ,Iwould get army rifles ,helicopters pistols, soldiers inform of toys of course ,but my dad never brought a yo yo to me .it is interesting that now as a grown up ,stories writings and different models of yo yos , appear to me as something new .I did not have any idea where the name yo yo came from and really as a child I did not pay attention to that I did not even think about it , but now I could see how old is the yo yo name , how it made its way from asia to america ,the companies that build them and the legal problems it has brought to commercial companies for the use of the name yoyo .all that as a child I never minded all a did was to enjoy the toy ,throwing it up and down up and down up and down....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario