domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Mastering the law of gravity.
Martial arts are fascinating. in the movies they are like a dream, they can truly master the law of gravity. I remember when I was a teenager in the eighties, the world lived the fever of kung-fu. It was the time of the legendary Bruce Lee. Our country did not escape from the madness that excited everyone. On sunday I used to go to the movie theater with my friends, of course to enjoy those fashionable Chinese productions. Then at the end of the decade of the eighties, the actor Jackie chan became very famous, we really loved him.
Now come to my mind those childhood dreams. When I thought about of these heroes and their deeds, how they gave themselves to the causes of good, no matter give their own lives for nothing. I wanted to embark on a long journey to the exotic China, and devote years studying martial arts in order to become a great master.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario