martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

My worst job

The worst job I ever had was as a waiter at the maguana inn. First of all, many of the people i waited on, were rude .when a baked potato was hard inside or the salad was bad or their steak wasn't just the way they want it, they blame me rather than the kitchen an they would ask me to light their cigarettes, or chases flies from their table, even take their children to the bathroom.

Also, i had to contend not only with the customer, with the kitchen staff too. the cook and the busboy were often undependable and surly. if I didn't treat  them  just right, I wind up having apologize to customers , if their meals came late or their water glasses weren't filled.

Another reason i don't like the job was that I was always moving, because of the constant line at the door, as soon as one group left, another would take it place.

i usually had only a  twenty minute lunch break and a ten minute break in almost nine hour of work. i think i could have put up with the job , if I had be able to pause e and rest more  often.

Finally, the last and most important reason I hate the job was my boss. She played favorites with the waiters and waitress, giving some the best tipping repeat customers and preferences on holidays.


She would hover around during my to make sure I didn't take a second more than the allotted time, and even when I helped out by working through a break, she never had an appreciative word , but would just tell me not to be late for working the next day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario