viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

MOVIES

I love movies, in fact I can spend hours and hours watching it.
I prefer romantic, drama and also comics , but  I don´t enjoy horror movies  because I get scared and nervous, I just can´t watch it.

There are many of them that can show you the reality and also the once that are based in a true story. I recommend movies because you can get relax and can acquire a lot of knowlege that you can apply in your life. I´m  not agree with th theory that movies push us to do things. On the other hand, you can use  it  in a positive way. If I were a director , I would like  to  produce comic and romantic movies.

Movies help us to be close with the people we love , because we can make pop-corn and watch a good movie with all our family and then talk about it.

If you feel bored or stressed  try one . that´s it !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario