lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

Smart Cars



                                                                     Smart Cars

I really enjoyed this lesson. At first I thought it would be boring because of the title of it, but then while reading, many things ran into my head. I started thinking about the kind of people that buy those cars. I started thinking, of course, about my country, and the people that buy those cars here. My question is: Are we spending our money on things that are necessary?

Well, I believe that the amount of money Dominicans are spending on those cars should be used to cover many other necessities that our country has. And by 'Dominicans" I refer to those people who are in charge of mannaging the country's finances. They are the first ones who please themselves with those luxurious cars by using our money. Here, in Dominican Republic, we don't even have the type of highways needed to drive those cars.

The point I'm trying to make here is that before thinking about pleasing themselves, politicians should think about the needs of the country. They should focus on helping people instead of using the money we pay in our taxes to buy their little toys.

Virginia Mateo.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario