lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

The Ups and Downs of Yo-Yos



                                                        The Ups and Downs of Yo- Yos

I always try to stay away from things that would make me stray... This lesson brought that line to my mind.

A Yo-Yo, a litle toy that have given us many enyoyable moments. For you a yo-yo may be a simple toy, and I think your right. A yo-yo is just a simple toy, but it's also a powerful symbol. Why do I see it as a powerful symbol? Simple, a yo-yo can illustrate how our lives are built.Life has many ups and downs, just like a yo-yo.

While reading the lesson I started thinking about my life and how this yo-yo thing was actually so true, Right now I'm going through a very difficult situation. I may say that I'm in my downs now. I feel like anything I'm doing now is worth it, I don't have the strenght to continue fighting, and sometimes I just want to give up. The only thing that gives me a little hope is knowing that this is not it. I know that this is just a bad season, and that God has many good things for me. I believe that better things are coming!

Looking at the facts  I on the lines above,  I can conclude that the theory of seeing yo-yos as a symbol is true. Life is full of ups and downs, but the ponit is the attitude we take with each of moments we go through.

Virginia Mateo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario