martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014







YoYo is such an interesting toy when I was a child  I played much with what I still remember how to play. The Yo-Yo is a toy that has a disk of wood, plastic or other material with a deep hole in the center of the rim has a cordon around standing on a finger and raises and lowers alternantivamente. The began to be famous in Europe around 1700, where he was decorated and painted with many geometric patterns, so that its rotation create hypnotic effects toy. I remember an anecdote that my mom always told me when I was little child , she would say that I played with both yoyos that whenever I was tearing me  she bought me another one because she felt very happy while I played with yhe yoyo . For  me it was  a very nice experience and I will always remembered these times.

The ups and down of YOYOS.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario