lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

GREETINGS FROM BUENOS AIRES.

Hello guys:

I hope you´re all doing fine. I just got to Buenos Aires the way it was planned, I had rather smooth flights from Santo Domingo to Panama city and from there to Buenos Aires, that was about 9 or ten hours flying. Even though I have traveled a lot, I always get nervous when I have to do it. I have to admit this time around was quite different because I felt in control all the time, the level of turbulence was 0 with no hard shakes and this sort of thing from the aircraft. I arrived at 1 o´clock in the morning and a driver from the school we are enrolled in took us to a little hotel 40 minutes from the airport.

Yesterday I spent most of the day resting and organizing things, with time only to take short walks around the place I'm staying in. My classes start today at 10:00 in the morning. I'll be sort of busy because my schedule is from 10:00 to 6:00 in the afternoon, but I´ll try to keep in touch with you as much as possible.

Robert Matos will be with you tonight, treat him right and show respect, this last comment I know is needless, but here and there we have all kinds of people. Robert is a nice young man, a wonderful teacher and I think I couldn´t have found a better one for this "mission".

Let's see if I can make some corrections of your posts and send them to your personal mails.

I wish you a wonderful and fullfilling day, hugs, Atilano.

3 comentarios:

  1. good teacher , enjoy your trip.. we are studing hard here.. bye..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for writing us. Here we are fine, Robert Matos is a good teacher like you. I hope that you can enjoy your trip.

    Best,
    Marina Perdomo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Teacher thank wholeheartedly for remembering us, sorry to reply on this moment is that had been unable to enter the bloog, you have all the reason the teacher is excellent, but we miss you. I hope this going well, you enjoy all the good, that is to learn averything we can to bring it to us.

    ResponderEliminar