sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013



legend about cats.


I love cats ,and my grandmother didnt like it , when i was a kid she told me a history. but  to be honest i dont know if was true or is just a history that she told me to makes me feel afraid .

she told me that when she was younger in her country there was a man that love cats like me , and the man had a beautiful cat , living with him in his house , every day he ate the meal with his cat , he put two  dishes on the table and, he ate the meal with his cat ..

 but one day the man had visitor and  at the meal that  day   didnt put the dish in the table for the cat , he put the meal´s cat  on the floor, but the cat did not  eat the meal....because he had the custom to eat the meal with his owner

 at night when the man was sleeping ,the cat jumped to the bed and with his nails  killed the man , the cat behead the man ....

my grandmother told me that cats are rancorous....and  after that i am more careful with  this animal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario