domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2013

My Dream Company

Unit five: The Name Game


                                                       My Dream Company

" Generation Ready for the Future" is the name of my dream company that I would like to create one day in Dominican Republic.This will be a bilingual school for little children where they can start  their studies,and at the same time, they will learn and develop the skills of speaking and wrinting  Spanish and English. In addition to this, the little kids will recieve their subjects in both languages such as, math, science, history, sports, and art.On the other hand, this school will have professional teachers from over the world specialized in their subjects. This school will be a little expensive, but there will be scolarchip for kids whose parents can not pay the tuition.This is my dream, and I hope to come true one day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario