domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

diseños,estaciones,estaciones de metro,Fráncfort,futurista,iStockphoto,moderno,modo de transporte,subterráneo,transporte,transporte público,viaje,vías férreas,vida de ciudad,tren




The business of my dream is to buy a route of transportation. This kind of business is prosperous and I could get many benefits, like no work anymore, I will have too much time to do whatever I want, also I could travel around of my country and so on. I will call it, RPMV company because these words come from of my parent name and their last name. Also these words make me keep the promise that I give to my father before he die, and help me to remind their words when he told me that if you want to do something lucrative in the future you have to work on it and be positive all the time even if you feel tired during the process. This my business dreams even though it’s sound weird the name.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario