martes, 12 de junio de 2012

The Name Game, Create a Business

The Name Game, Create  a Business
    
     I´m planning to create a new business but I have very little experience in the area, eventhough I´m a business man.
     I´m going to open a Seafood Restaurant but I know I have to hire an expert in the area, and that professional must work passionately in it.
     Foods will be imported and bought in the local market, the Restaurant will be plenty of the most delicious dishes you can hardly imagine. Freshness and qualities will be something memorable or a plus in my Restaurant.
     Opening a Seafood Restaurant will be a challenge in my carreer as business man, because I´m used to work in the export and import area, but I think if I put a bit of passion the Restaurant will be a success.
      The Restaurant will be truly friendly with the environment as a way to save energy and water, based in the social compromise with the community, a new trend in business todays.
     Even thoug I have a cachy name to my Restaurant, ¨Marino Seafood ¨ I´ll look for an Advertising Agency to help me to design the name and find out if it can be marketed internationally. I know they will help me with the grand opening, inviting the Mass Medias and wealthy people as a way to target the high class society. 
     The aim is to open a second a Restaurant and others more until it´s recognized by locals and tourists.
     
     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario