domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Mastering the Law of Gravity
A naive country boy
 
     Reading Mastering the Law of Gravity I remembered when  I was a child, and I saved money during weekdays and every sunday going to the movie to watch Western and Chinese films, two by the price of one.
     I took for granted what I watched in these movies, whose main characters did amazing things like flying, walking over the water and fighting with theirs swords. I was very naive at that time and all I could do was wathching ´till the end.
      All kind of thoughts came to my mind and I wondered how could somebody be trained to learn Kung-Fu and swordfights and doing those astonishing things..
       Most of these films were based in the old or traditional China where the most powerful or wealthy person kept control of the region or town and there was a Shaolin Temple where youngs were trained to be masters in Kung-Fu.
       I didn´t know that these movies took time and sacrifice to shoot them, because beside actors and directors there were many peple working hard backstage in order to produce a thorough film.
       



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario