martes, 5 de junio de 2012

J-Ball

Interview to my brother in-law


  1. What do you think about J-Ball ? I think they are well-organized as a team and they have good defense.
  2. Do you think that baseball is popular in Japan ?  I think is probably the most popular sport in Japan. If I don´t have to be wrong there are two professional baseball leagues in Japan, the central league and pasific league.
  3. What do you think of this Japanese baseball team?  well Ithink its pretty cool, they are one of the more sucessful baseball teams in the world.
  4. Do you think it was good opportunity for Ichiro Suzuki coming to the M L B?  Way ? yes, because he has more chance to reach for his hall fame.
  5. Who do you think is the best Japanese baseball player of all time ? according to my is Sadaharu Oh, I remember were reading about his life. His led his league in home runs fifteen times for therteen consecutive season, was a five-time batting champion, was named the central league`s most valuable player nine times, and to the All-Star team eighten times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario