jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

                                                               J-BALL

                                                  Interview about J-BALL

   Yacaira:  Hello, my name is yacaira.  Please could you tell me your opinion about J-BALL ?
    Angel  : Hello, well in my personal opinion I think that J-BALL is an exellent sport were not                      only  you can learn how to play,also you can acquire abitity,and learn a good tecnics.

                  
                     Furthermore you can grow up physically and mentally, when a people is dedicate to do
               whatever sport acquire ability for to be a good  professional . Otherwisw they have              
                excellent disciplines.

                                                        Questions.

               1.Would you like to practice J-BALL game?
                   Yes,I would like to practice J-BALL game.

               2.Would you to play with some players from others countries?
                   Yes,I would like to play with  others players in others countries because I can improve
                    my knowledge about the J-BALL.

             3.If  you were selected a team ,what position would you like to play?
                I would  like to play the first base.
            
              4.Have you thought about playing with other people with more experience?
                  Yes, my dream is one day to play with luis polonia.

                    
               
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario