martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Poem

 This is a poem that I written my mommy.
                                
You are as a garden,                                      
of white lilies,                                          
with ivory walls,                                                                    
and a silk tunic.                                         
You are like a colore,                                      
flower of colors.                                    
 you are as a to sing,
 singuing to a thousand loves.
You are the night,
 when it is clear looking,
without reproach,
 to the starry clouds.
You are as a flow,
 that river runs below,
you are as the sea,
 showines its reign.
You are as the light,
that lights my road,
 taking care my health,
 since I was a child(boy).


ATT: Ana Delsi Del Rosario.

Teacher check my poem and  mistake my errors please.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario