lunes, 2 de julio de 2012

My composition about the holy week.

These vacations were the most interesting of my life; I meditated enough in the sweet born of our Lord and savior Jesus; because in this holiday people celebrated his born. I
reflected in God’s love for us and the humanity. So In these vacations I had the opportunity to give a positive message to my family and of hope about the importance of Jesus born and of that God represented in that period. Visited any activities of spirit character where emphasize the commemoration of Jesus born. Also share in family, with my friends and brothers. At I had the opportunity of decorated the Christmas tree with my nephew; I rejoiced with the colorful and music, participated in interchange of gifts with the young of my church the last day the interchange finish with a good dinner and had drama, poem, songs and enjoyable games. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario