sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

Mastering the Law of Gravity.

                                   Comment about Mastering the Law of Gravity.


    I consider  that martial art is dangerous, but at the same time is good for us , because  in this century the delinquency are around us, you can not leave of your house, because you don't know what person you have behind of you that want to steal your purse , your  money,or whatever thing. For this reason I say that is good,and  important. I f you know martial art you can defend your self.

   Otherwise I have seen some films about that,  and I can see the different dangerous tecniques that the people used, some people death in the action.





             Yacaira De Los Santos M

                                      BB7239

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario