sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

Urban Legends.

         


                              Story about Urban Legends.


            When I was a child my mother told me a story about a man without head, that ate a girl who was playing at night near of this place.
            I felt scared but , at the same time I was courious to know if it was true what my mother told me. I went for two  consecutive night near of this place from afar and looking into the darkness this terrible man without head that ate this girl, but one day I saw something, that it moved and seeing what it was, I went running and stop play at night outside of my house.


                                 Questions.


         1-What  is Urband Legends? is a story that can be lie or true .
       
         2-What do you think  about Urban Legends?I think that some Urband Legends can be create psychological problems for children, because since the beginning of their life what their are teaching him to feel fear.


      3-What are the consequences of mother tell their children stories about Urband Legends ?
            Well for me the consequences are: Panic children will catch the dark, and maybe create uncertantly for the rest of their life.

     4- What are your recommendations for mothers who tell this stories to the children?  

           My recommendations are: never tell these stories for their children, tell stories funny,
             and something about education.




                  Att: Yacaira De Los Santos M .

                       BB7239
     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario