miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

hey my friends

Could you help me please?

My presentation is about social network, and i have some questions for you...

1.What do you think about social network?
2.What are the advantages and disadvantages of social network?
3.What social network do you like?or prefer?
4.Do you have a social network account (facebook,twitter or myspace)why?
5.Are you addicted to social network?
6.How many hours do you spend in facebook or twitter?

Thanks.

If my questions are not very well, could you correct me please??

I hope that you can help me,because i need to know your ideas...

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Lirianny,

    What is social network do you like? This sentences is incorrect. Correct: What social network do you like?

    What are advantages...incorrect. Correct: What are the advantages.

    Remember that in english we only use question marks at the end, for example: ¿ Why? no. Correct: Why?, bye Lirianny, take care, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI GUYS

    I WAS GOING TO CORRECCT THOSE SENTENCES BUT
    ATILANE DID...........

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My favorite social network is facebook because; I could find friends that I haven’t seen since long… It has many advantages such as meet new people; get a boyfriend jajaj, to get in touch with your family and so on….

    ResponderEliminar