jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Thank you Celeste!!!

I take this moment to thank Celeste for the wonderful dish she cooked for me. I really appreciate your making my night special and "tasty", I felt sorry I couldn't share with the people in class, but you have to understand you are too many. Anyway, the picture is posted here in the blog so you can take a look at the fish before it was eaten right there in class, in a ceremony where we all participated but only one had the chance of really knowing how delicious it was. Again, Celeste, thank you for such beatiful detail, I loved it, Atilano.
Here you have it guys. Call 1-800-Celeste to order.

6 comentarios:

  1. Sorry, the word beautiful has a mistake in the post. Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Don't mention it teacher.
    It was my pleasure to cook for you in a day so important, because you are a very special teacher. Thanks for being so helpful to us and for all the things you teach us every day.

    Have a nice weekend!

    I hope the weather is behaving not so bad over there as here.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. JAJAJA thanks teacher for the promo!! I like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Don´t worry teacher for not sharing that dinner that was special for you beause was teacher´s day.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is the type of girl that a man needs.A girl that knows how to cook and how to other things.

    ResponderEliminar