lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

JSH BINGO HOUSE

if i ever think of starting my own business, i´d definitely establish
a bingo house because i´m sure everyone likes to gamble and besides
that when people retire from work because of age, they receive a pension
and when they stay at home for too long, they get bored and one of the things
they´d love to do is to play bingo because it relaxes and takes their problems away.

the most important thing is how the money is invested so if i had enough money
to start the bingo house i´d start inviting the professor Atilano and the whole
class to gamble because i´m sure the professor is well-paid and there are many
classmates who work, have cars and enough money to lose lol.i wouldnt like you
guys to lose your underwears but the idea of gambling is something that the human
kind can´t deny and bingo is a therapy not only for the mind but also for the body.

one year after starting the business this might be the motto.

Is it your first night? great because it´s free.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like this post for many reasons: in my opinion it is well written; it is funny and it is original. Thumbs up!! Great work!!, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this post because the people whose play bingo can receive a pension, can also forget some problem that they affect in their society, and they feel relax sharing with neighbors of the same age of them.

    Excellent post!!!! I like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Jose Stalin your business will be
    way good I agee with Angel Leuris
    but I don't like it because can also be
    a bisease,for example my uncle liked to play
    bingo he lost a lots of money and he worried
    he gambled his family and his house.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am sorry I have a little mistake
    in my coment. The correct words are
    disease ,agreed. Excuse me....

    ResponderEliminar