miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

One of the dreams of my life has always been to have my own bussines. I feel tired to be an employee,but unfortunately, for the moment, I need to work and I´m need to earn an extra money. I dream with have a company dedicated especially to the gifts wrap,because I know that our country has a great needs in this aspect. I hate when I go to store to buy some gifts and the person who works there makes me an ugly gift wrap. It´s unpleasant give to somebody a gift clumsily wrapped. In this country people do not care about that,if it is possible some people send gift unwrapped. For that reason I want to have this type of business.
I´m thinking of import the goods from Europe,especially Holand and Italy,because I have visited these countries and I know that there I can find many beautiful things for my store.
I do not have the name of my store yet but I´m thinking about it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario