martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Urban lengends in the Dominican Rep.

Urban legends in Dominican Rep. are very varied, having some of those quoted to be true but this is something that to the best of my knowledge cannot be verifiable at a 100%, most of the legends I've heard have come from my parents, old people I know and some friends  particularly  those who had either visited or lived in the countryside where most of dominicans legends and stories take place. ..


Personally i would like to tell you guys a very famous dominican story that took place in the cibao area (I can't remember exactly where it was), it is about a haunted house in which any person who dares to sleep in  the next very morning will dawn outside the house for some strange reason.


                                Thanks for reading my post

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario