domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

URBAN LEGENDS.
It is common to hear about different stories in the streets,some of them reals and others invented by the people. Most of those stories especially come from the old people that live in the town and had handed down from generation to generation.

Since I was very young in my town I heard about the story of a woman that lived there and  one day suddenly died without being sick. Her family was really sad and confused because she apparently was healthy. Her father was a bad man,people said that he was believing and was working  for the devil,and that his dauther died because he sold her to him.
After almost a year of she died,one person said that he saw her in Haiti and he tryed to talk with her but she did not recognized him. Then may people went to Haiti to see her and confirm that the woman in therewas the same who died in my town.
I don¨t believe that this story is true,I think that when one person die don¨t go to another place more than the cementery.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario