miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

Urban Legends a young blonde in the Americas

To bring to the topic of urban legends, i can mention one case of the blonde of the americas a young wwoman who apparently had an accident im that place and her soul has reached for someone who gives her a rigth especiay a man who are traveling alone, they stop and asked her if she need to take her and she goes up into the car and a few meters furthers she dissapears. Believe it or no. I hope that someone give a comment, thank you

3 comentarios:

  1. I have heard this legend too, I don't know if it is true or not, but people always takk about this.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i haven't heard this legend before, but it sounds familiar for me.If memory is not making me a big trick, i have seen it before when dominicans tv series were broadcast long ago.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've heard that before and many years ago when I was a child I though it was true.

    ResponderEliminar