sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Mastering the Law of Gravitity 


        I have to confess that I’d never heard about Yuen Woo- Ping before until this lesson. I was a little entreat about what this man had done in the new era of film.  I read the lesson but I want to know more about it, I went into the internet and find that Yuen was, the first person who introduced this technique into Hollywood land. He was director of many famous movies like: Snake in The Eagle’s Shows, Dance of the drunk of mantis, The Buddhist Fist and others, also he was a good actor.

        When I was a child I loved to see people flying in the air, I never thought that this technique was created by Him, until this year or better say it, until I read this lesson, I have to admit that in the movie industry there are a lot of surprise in our eyes.

        I find out that: Yuen choreographed the action sequences in The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) a Hollywood martial arts adventures film, which was the first film to star together two of the best-known names in the martial arts film genre, Jackie Chan and Jet Li.


         Recently this morning before I do my homework, I read In New York Time an Interview with Jackie Chan and He said something about Yuen, “Everything I know, and everything I have, I owe to the Master Yuen” I didn’t realize that Jackie was talking about the Man that also my professor was talking about weeks ago until I start write my homework.-

Elvis Monero CB-4344

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario