lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

Woody Allen - Some Phrases.



    In my humble opinion, woody allen is one of the most multifaceted talents in all over the world,when the  professor talked about him in class i got interested in look some information about him and i found some  phrases written by him.


1. The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have.
2.Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good.
3.
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
4.
If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.
5.
My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.
6.
Eighty percent of success is showing up.
7. I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government.
8.I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers.
9.
In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
10.
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.


There are more phrases, but i just shared the coolest for me.


By: Nelson Eliezer Espertin Olivier - 100052800.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario