miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

                                                          My Dreamed Company


I have ever dream about having a hotel. Since I was a child I have dreamed about being  the CEO of my own company. I have been thinking about the name of it for a long time but it is kind of difficult to find the appropriate one, so that I have not gotten the name yet, but  I have all the details.

 My hotel will be one of the most famous places known in the Caribbean. It will be located in a tourist area specifically in Bavaro. It will be a huge hotel nearby the beach with many interesting options and offers for our costumers. It will has nightclubs, golf course, swimming pool, range, a place to run  horses and bicycles, a movie theater, malls, and many other things. our staff will be one of the most qualified and prepared of the country. Each of our employees must talk more than tree languages. they will be workaholic and efficient. We will receive people from all around the world every year. As I said before  the main hotel will be located in Bavaro, but there will be many subsidiaries hotels countrywide. We will also have a language school for teaching our costumers any language the would be interested in. And we will have a program of activities called " exploring the country" in which our costumers will have the facility to travel all around the country  accompanied by our experts on Dominican culture.

This is an idea of my dream company. Which if God willing I will have someday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario