domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014






  

           My favorite movie is “The Passion of the Christ”, it is a touching film based on a real story. This film tells the story of the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus, on the day of his crucifixion in Jerusalem. I like it because reminds me the pain, abuses and difficulties Jesus Christ suffered for me. He was accused, however he was innocent. He took my place at the cross; even I did not deserve it. He put the nails through my hands.






          
              

I remembered the first time that I watched it, this was a poignant moment. It made me cry a lot and I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. Although I have read the story in the Bible, I have imagined in my mind, it is not the same when you watched it through images, pictures, ect. Now I have a clearer idea how the story happened.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario