miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

Goodbye

Hi dear classmates and teacher, this is Fajardo again, this chance will be a little different, because, how the topic says, is a Goodbye, Im not good saying bye-bye. This level was and continue being special, forasmuchas I knew special people, like Mr. Atilano Pimentel, he is an excellent teacher, that care our English training, telling to us what mistakes we have and the way to solve it, he gave us too the opportunity to share with his family, that is something that does not be in his class program, but that bring us closer to him.

I want to say, thanks to be an excellent teacher, you have been the best teacher I ever have, and so funny too, I laughed a lot with you, and learned a lot too, for me, the blog was excellent, ground breaking, I get used to it, it wasnt a homework anymore, it was a place where I could get relax, read my classmates post, commented it, seeing their reactions later, and when I posted and information, I got anxious, waiting what they were to comment, thanks again teacher, you are a big guy, how I told to you, it was a pleasure.

To my classmates, thanks too, you were excellent with me, both the people I met there who already knew, such as; Karen, Yahaira, as well as others, that maybe we were previously together in classes, but no talked so much, now our relation grow, such as; Jenssi, Carlos, Esmirlis, Daniel who were marvelous people, not detract from the others with whom I share much, Frankelis, Monik, Reymi, Ivonne, Mr. Sacarias and among others, if I forget someone, excuse me, you were amazing, thanks for comment in my posts, specially My New Nephew, remember we probably will be together on the next level, to share so much.

Finally, that is not a bye bye, so I rename this post see you, Ill see you later everybody

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you.
    That was a good experiense. I will see you later man.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it is true that was an excellent experiense.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have the reason, I think that this level was different.

    ResponderEliminar