martes, 20 de julio de 2010

It 's a disease of the eyes that causes impaired vision. The optic nerve recives light from the retina and transmits impulses tothe brain we percive as vision.This sickness is characterized by a particular patterm of progressive damage to the optic nerve that generally being whit a subtle loos of side vision. If glaucoma is not diagnosed and treated, it can progress to loos of central vision. The main factor of this sickness is when the pressure is elevating. The optic nerve , wich is located in back of the eyes It is the main seing nerve for the eye. The front of the eyes , It is filled with a clear fluid called the aqueaus humor. witch provides nourishment to the lens of the eye. The aquaous humor then flows through the pupil and leaves the eye through tiny channels called the trabecular meshwork. These channels are colocated at what is called the filtering. or drainage angle of the eye.

taken from internet
I chose this topic because I have glaucoma. but I AM NOT FRIGHTENING My god has help me all time . He never let me alone . So I trust him . Four year ago . I went to the hospital in los alcarrizos . I remember a doctor told me you have glaucoma. this sickness is dangerous and doesn 't cure .In this moment I was very sad . I coudn 't support . So I cried . He said don t cry baby .I F YOU COME TWICE A YEAR YOU GOING FEEL BETTER . REMEMBER TRUST GOD. FOR GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSIBLE.

2 comentarios:

  1. It`s an interesting topic because now I know what is claucoma and I took it like an advice for visiting the doctor. You have reason GOD HELD YOU ALL TIME.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know that, but now I have to tell that I think you are a really strong person, and an intelligent girl. I know you're going to continue doing the best.

    ResponderEliminar