miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

My topic is about homelessness Haitians In Dominican Republic

Our country there are a lot of homelessness haitians. What are homelessness? they are peope living in the streets, in abandoned building, underneath bridge and others places.

I interviewed to Yann an haitian and I did several questions to know why they are living here with these conditions.

1. How long have you been living here?
I have been living here for 3months.

2. Why are you living in abandoned building?
I am living here because with the earthquarkert of my country, I lost everthing that I had and I arrived at this country, I don t have money to rent a house.

3.What are you doing to earn money?
I am working in constructions, sometimes cleaning garden or doing hole.

4How many pesos you earn?
I earn about 700 at week.

5. What do you with that?
I have toeat, pay the bus etc.

IT very easy to see homelessness haitians in the city and others places.

HOW MANY HOMELESSNESS HAITIANS THERE ARE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?

IT is very difficul to estimate the number exat of homelessness haitians because they are in differents places.
Goverment dosen t has control with the emigration of haitians and doesn t take care with the haitians.
I think that the goverment needs to take care about emigration .

On other hand, haitanswomen are selling in every corner or every where fruits, vetable,
clothes, shoes etc. This situation are impoverihing our conutry.Also haitians children are asking asking for money, food or whathever.


We need to find the solution to this problem that are affecting us and everytimes haitians pople are coming and anyone are doing nothing to control them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario