martes, 20 de julio de 2010

WE ARE GOING TO SHARE TOGETHER.









Hello my friends, last night our classmate said that it was good idea to have a party in her house at the end of the summer class, I think that is an excellent way to share together .I feel happy because every day I learn more and more new information ,but the most important thing is that in every class I learn new words that my professor teached , if
I would have the same opportunity to take this levels again, I sure that I will choose the same teacher , because I don’t know anyone like him. I wish to share a good time with all my friends and my teacher. I thinks that this summer going be the best for that reason, I hope to study so hard and pass my subject not matter how many times I will arrive late to my house or it is raining.






3 comentarios:

  1. THAS A GOOD JOB. THERE ARE BEATIFUL PICTURES I LIKE THESE PICTURES.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. THANKS GIRLS IN MY PERSONAL OPINION YOU ARE VERY FRIENDLY.

    ResponderEliminar