viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Sorry for not being able to get in touch with you

I feel very sorry because I couldn't tell you there was no class. I was out of my house since 4 o'clock in the afternoon. There was no announcement made this morning about canceling classes by the authorities. No document was issued about this and they didn't post any message by internet. I got this information at around 5:30 in the afternoon or six and I had no way to tell you, so I'll see you monday. Remember that the exam includes the lesson about internet. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. Atilano.

5 comentarios:

  1. Do not worry! It is Ok. I got wet, but it is part of the life. I will be prepare. God bless you professor for being a good teacher with us. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. don't worry, the university have the fault at all but, I was at the university early for some activities and I sent a message for the classmates that I have their cellphone number, I hope they could spread the message, bye, I see you in the final judgment, muhuhuhuhuajajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Do not worry! It is Ok. I got wet, but it is part of the life. I will be prepared for the exam. God bless you professor for being a good teacher with us. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm not going to say a single word.....

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Teacher don t worry I arrived very late, but felt worry becase I though you has gone, see you later. God bless you.

    ResponderEliminar