martes, 27 de julio de 2010

I have started evaluating the blog

This morning I have started checking the blog to see the amounts of time you participated, in general, participation has been good. However, I see some people whose participation is very low. I am very sorry to say that students I considered to be bellow the course standards have done a better job than those whose level is supposedly higher, as an example of this, I would like to mention Frankelis, who participated in the blog 18 times, with a lot of enthusiasm, creativity, and motivation. My congratulations for you Frankelis, you have done such great job in the blog. On the other hand, some people who were exonerated, had such low participation: one message or two, that after seeing what did in the blog, I have changed my mind, and I think they did not deserve to be exonerated. My final recommendation for those low achievers is that you still have time, think about what topics you did not write about and do it. Take care, Atilano.

4 comentarios:

  1. you wrote that you had changed your mind about some people who were exonerated because they have low participation in the blog. I want to know how is my case, because i think that i participated. I felt bad when i read your message. Answer my cuestion please.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm really happy that you change your mind, because you exonerate some people that don't deserved it, I neither deserved I know but, I'm glad that you saw the reality.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know why you have to feel bad if it's not your case. Your participation in the blog was o.k. i was talking about other people who participated one or two times. Too bad i wasn't able to see that before because I wouldn't have exonerated them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wanted to say thank you for the fact that I was one of those people who were exonerated, and I think you're the only one who can judge who deserved it and who didn't, I really tried to mantain the course of my posting with the lessons in class, -even though my posting wasn't so innumerable- (I don't remember, so I'm not sure if attendance was important to evaluation) and please teacher, I'd like to know what you think... (and I hope you have received my PPS too).

    ResponderEliminar