jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

THANKS TO ALL











good morning class, finally today is the last class , I want to tell, that I learned so much from you all the day ,Our teacher atilano is an excellent friend and I appreciate all the interest that he has in the students of this summer. I would like to have another teacher like him, I hope that today we can share together and enjoy a good moments, thanks to all my classmate because they were very friendly with me, specially to frankelys and jennsy ,I feel so happy and satisfied because each one of you help me so much in this class, please never change, god’s will reward their lives.. Remember that we will continue seeing us in the next semester, and probably have the opportunity to take classes together again.. do not forget to work hard , remember that the life is beautiful and we can savor the sweet moments and reject the sour it. you are very smart so it’s easy to get anything that you want, not matter the barriers that you find at the end of the road. I am Sorry I HAVE NOT YET CONCLUDED my video but is almost done ,and I will download in you tube. Please don’t forget to find it, by my nickmame. “yulimberly castro”




1 comentario:

  1. Yuliana, I´m sorry to say that, but our final day of class will be today, because next Monday is the final test. So get ready to the exam.

    I think tomorrow we won´t have class, because the teacher has a meeting. So let´s enjoy our last day together in this Summer class!

    God Bless You!

    ResponderEliminar