sábado, 24 de julio de 2010


Smart cars , Intelligent highwaysMany years before , did you imagine haing a vehicle that talks to you, advices about fuelconsumption, aviods collitions , notifies emergency services that an accident has happended, a car that tells the police its location is . A street that helps your vehicle remains in its lane, that costantly exchanges information about speed, acceleration, braking and so on .It still something nowaday ,but that what do smart cars and intelligent highwaysI know that will be impossible for the poor to reach , a cometrue dreamfor the rich may be .OH, how wonderful and pratical smart cars you are .Will you solve the problens we are fancing now . I do not think so , it is still a dream to put it out .Do you know what ?you are like a movie I used to see when I was a nine years old kid . KNIGHT RIDER I do not remember very well , but still links in my mind anyway.Do not matter how far you are , thaks a lot you are really great¿¡ , cause you keep our mind awake.Sorry I have to finish writing about you ; there is something else I have to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario