domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

Internet For Me.


Internet for me have been an excellent tool of develop, I have learned a lot of things, I never had taken a computer curse but, I know how to repair some hardware and software’s problems, I had a cyber café, associate with my sister, whenever a problem arouse with a computer, I had to resolve, what I did? I wrote the problem on Google and many possible solutions was shown to me, putting in practice that information I fixed it, and that was not only with computers, internet was my first tutor of draw, I have read about many many things on internet, babies, teenagers, parents, grandparents, healthiness, sickness, exercises, sports, and many others, it has been an excellent knowledge way to me, since I learn taking advantage at least of it, and I say “least” because I have not discovered yet the real potential of it, when I do, I will know what knowledge is.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario