jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

About YO-YO

The yo-yo is a popular toy consisting of a length of string tied at one end to a flat spool. It is played by holding the free end of the string (usually by inserting one finger in a slip knot) and pulling at it so as to cause the spool to turn whilst suspended in mid-air, either taking up or releasing the string. First made popular in the 1920s, yo-yoing is still very much enjoyed by both children and adults, though it was originally made as a children's toy.




Taken from internet.

1 comentario:

  1. I like yoyos a lot, I have been in almost seven store looking for one, but i haven't find it, I will really thankful if someone could tell to me, where I can buy an aluminium one, to take the dog for walk and maybe he make a crap.

    ResponderEliminar