lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

Homosexuality

My topic is about homosexuality, my purpose was see how society perceive homosexuals, that is because I think, no matter we suppose are in open mind society, they are still discriminated, I tried to make an interview to some people that I know are homosexual, one of them told me “yes, I don’t mind” but she never appear, some others only said to me an emphatic “no”, maybe they was fearfulness. There are some question that I want to know, like ¿At what age did they discover their attraction to their same sex? Or if their parents know, ¿What motivate them to tell their parents and what was their reaction? Or if they are repented to be homosexuals, but now I see that I may not resolve them, for fear of what I could think of them.

Later I went directly to the society, I went around my neighborhood and I did the interview to some neighbors, it was a little funny when I asked suddenly to them, “¿Are you homosexual?” people are not used to make such a question, bellow their reactions:

I don’t have a different opinion about homosexuals, for me they are people like someone, people think that they are like monsters and, if one of them touch them it will contagious homosexuality, although they are stubborn when they are trying to flirt with you, I know because it has happened to me two or three times, even so I never eve spoke badly to them, I tell to them “I’m not homosexual but we could be friends” but they never accept.

I’ve known that there are preferences to heterosexual people when they need some jobs or services, depriving their rights only for think different, for that reason, we are seeing events like the homosexual hike some month ago.

Finally I want to say, throughout its history the society has suppressed and eliminated those who think differently, I think it is time to change.

P.S. this is the address of the video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDIBJJY_VhE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario