lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

ALCOHOL

just ONE MORE drink. jeje! Alcohol is an amazing liquid that many people like, even me I like to drink this famous liquid that you can find everywhere in R. D., but the famous bottles are Presidente, Brugal, Black Label (negro), several Vocka like Grey Goose, Absolut, Caiman Blue etc. Many people begin to abuse of Alcohol early. The bible does not prohibit to drink Alcohol, but if you drink too much, it could be dangerous for you health. One analysis says, that people who drink alcohol moderetely, do exercise, eat fruit, and do not smoke, live 40 years more of live. Even so, not to averyone who drinks regularly has a drinking problem. This friday I am going to drink a couple of bear to celebrate my life, because is a privilege to be alive in this difficult country. Nobady knows when we are going to died, or in what way, and you do not take anything from this world, for thar reason, I do not have to worry about anything, but we have make plan for the future. We have to keep the balance, and to be relax, because life is just one. If you like drink Alcohol. Go ahead! It is your life, but you have to try no hurt anyone. I mean, do not be drunk please. Because you have to be conscious. Our Creator, who wants what is best for us, does not prohibit the moderate use of alcohol. I think is enough. Now let me review a little.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario