jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

BEBE RUTH

I AM A FAN OF THE NEW YORK YANKEES, AND I KNOW ALMOST EVERYBODY THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYED IN THAT TEAM. BABE RUTH IS ONE OF THEM.
BABE RUTH WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES ON JANUARY SIX. HE BEGAN TO PLAY BASEBALL WITH THE BOSTON RED SOX FIVE YEARS. AFTER THAT HE WAS TRADE TO THE NEW YORK YANKEES WHERE HE BECAME A BASEBALL LEGEND WITH MORE THAN 700 HOME RUN IN HIS CAREER. MANY YEARS AFTER HE RETIRED, HE WAS NAME BASEBALL HALL OF FAME.FOR THESE REASON HE IS CONSIDERED THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL

1 comentario:

  1. I am a fan of the Yankees too!!

    and Babe Ruth's life has always caught my attention. I think once I saw a movie about Roger Maris' life, there was Mickey Mantle too. I like a lot all the players that make up the team nowadays, specially Derek Jeter, and I hope Alex Rodriguez becomes the all-time home run leader one day.

    ResponderEliminar