lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Spain won 2010 FIFA World cup

WoW, yupiiiii, yeahh, Spain is the South Africa 2010 FIFA World cup champion, I think now Spain is on top of the World's standing.

On FIFA's site it says: World ranking (Last updated 26 May 2010):
1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. Portugal
4. Netherlands
5. Italy
6. Germany
7. Argentina
8. England
9. France
10. Croatia

But after South Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup I think Spain is number 1.

Let's talk about what I remember from the game...

City: Johannesburg
Stadium: Soccer City
Started time: 2:20p.m. (They played Netherlands's National Anthem
Personalities: Nelson Mandela, Queen Sofia, Morgan Freeman, John Travolta, Jacob Zuma (I think he is South Africa´s president), Kobe Bryant, Prince Willian, among others.

I just wrote in my notebook three yellow cards and the red one.
The first yellow card was given in the minute 15 to Van Persie (Or something like that)
The second one to
Midfielder






























Here is a video I like:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario